Hi there, I’m Mila. I’m so pleased you’re here!
I’ve started this blog because “my brain has to many tabs open”.
If I don’t share my ideas (and ramblings) my head will explode!;)
I write about Low FODmap diet, living with irritable bowel syndrome, possible cures and suitable food substitutes. I share tasty & easy to make low FODmap recipes, IBS advice and (from time to time) cute, little craft tutorials.
Random things about me:
- I live in Edinburgh (UK), but I was born in Poland and I lived there for first 24 years of my
- Mila is not my real name. It’s a nickname that somehow caught on! My real name is Justine.
- I’ve got bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education And Care
- I like zombies. A lot!
- In my early twenties I was into politics. In 2005 I was trying to get into Polish
Parliament. No, I’m not kidding! I was featured in Marie Claire mag together with other young
hopefuls. That’s me: fifth from the right (striking a pose :)) …
… and second from the right:
- I dream about writing young-adult novel.
- When I’m amongst animals and pets, I go bonkers. Love them!
- I sometimes watch stuff on tv that make hubbs want to remove his eyeballs with a fork.
- I suffer from severe anxiety, agoraphobia and IBS.
- When I was a child,I wanted to be a singer. I sang all the time. Even at school, during
classes. Singing and music was my jam! I took part in singing and lip syncing contests and I
loved everything that involved dancing, music, theatre and decorating.
- I used to wear dreadlocks. I bleached them once and I colored the ends pinkish-red. Well, that
was the beginning of a New Millenium, Destiny’s Child and their colored highlights were
a thing and I feel completely justified 😉
- When I cut my dreadlocks, I had fire-engine red hair for a while and I looked like a young
boy who’s looking for trouble.
- I’m 35 years old (2017).
(Updated: May 2017)