DIY Mason Jar Snow Globe
Step by step instructions for making waterless snow globes out of mason jars. Easy Christmas craft.
– jar with lid
– silver spray paint
– craft glue (mod podge/pva glue)
– fake snow
– small (8 -10cm high) decorative christmas tree
Please note: I repurposed old food jars, therefore lids had writings on them & I used spray paint to cover that up. You can use classic mason jars with silver/ gold lids and skip that step.
1. Spray paint colorful side of the jar lid using silver spray. Leave it to dry.
2. Glue your tiny tree onto the bottom of the mason jar lid and leave it to dry.
3. Spread more glue onto the bottom of the lid (around the tree) and sprinkle some fake snow.
4. Fill mason jar with snow. Leave lid to dry for 24 hrs if possible, or make sure that glue is completely dry before screwing the lid on 🙂
5. Screw the lid on and turn your jar upside down!
Ąnd voila! Cute, snowy scenery captured in the jar!
Happy Crafting 🙂
If you liked this post, please: share and subscribe 🙂
Disclaimer: This post contains viglink and amazon affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something through the links provided.
Buy cute Christmas stuff 🙂
PIN ME 🙂