To make wooden chalkboard name tags you will need:
– wooden board
– brush x 2
– chalkboard paint
– faux decorative twigs
– decorative ribbon
– pva glue
– Use a pencil and a ruler to mark your cut (just to make sure it is straight).
– Use a saw to cut wooden board into small pieces .
Painting wood pieces with chalkboard paint:
– Remember to stir your paint thoroughly.
– Try to use as little paint as possible ( less paint = less bulges )
– Take your time: Make sure paint has dried completely on one side, before you paint another( leave paint to dry for at least half an hour).
Cut off some fake greenery and use pva glue to attach bits and pieces to wooden tags.
Tie decorative ribbon around the tag.
Prime your chalkboard – rub chalk over the entire board surface and then erase it.
Now you can write guest names or create funny images.
—-Shopping and online courses—-